GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. 1. Subject of the contract
2. 2. Acceptance of general conditions of sale
3. 3. How to purchase
4. 4. Privacy
5. 5. Guarantees
6. 6. Complaints
7. 7. Jurisdiction
8. 8. Discounts Validity
OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
These Terms are for the purchase of products and services, carried out remotely via computer network at www.Glance24.com site, registered trademark of Glance24 Limited, a company registered in England No 07402122.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SALE
The contract between Glance24 and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance given through e-mail, the order by Glance24. Placing an order in the manner provided, you represent that you have read all information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment below. If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy but keep these general conditions of sale , in compliance with the provisions of the law on distance selling. It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order. It also excluded any right of the Customer to damages or compensation claims, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by any incorrect execution of the order, other than the reimbursement of the sum equivalent to the value order, shipping costs deducted.
HOW TO PURCHASE
The customer can only purchase products in Glance24 catalog at the time of the order as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product can not be fully representative of its features but differ in color and size in the picture. All support information for purchase are intended as mere material for general information, not due to real characteristics of a single product. The correct order is confirmed by Glance24 through an e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will report a 'Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Glance24. The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and to communicate any corrections, as described in this document. In the case of non-acceptance, Glance24 ensure timely notification to the customer. For any complaints please contact us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The delivery of the items ordered on the site will be made within 28 days of the acceptance of the order by Glance24.
The privacy of our customers is important to us. Below we explain what information we collect and what we use it.
Glance24 Limited, operates this website that aims the sale of glasses directly to the public. We do our best to meet the "British Data Protection Act of 1998" which establishes the rights of consumers to their privacy.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU.
The personal data on Internet users are collected through the Site in each of the following cases:
· Data concerning navigation can be collected from our servers or by cookies during browsing of the Site;
· Data concerning the identity and e-mail address may be collected when you send us an e-mail through the Site (if you choose to do so), for example via the 'Contact' page or where you submit a form order in accordance with our terms and conditions;
· Data concerning your identity could be collected from the site when registering for online orders, and
· Data concerning your identity, the details of the recipe as CONTAINED any prescription or other information you provide us, either by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
· At the time of collection, personal data will be kept for the time reasonably necessary to provide goods and services, including after-sales services for you, in accordance with our conditions of sale.
3. WHAT 'A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small element of data that are stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you access a website. The site makes use of the following types of cookie technology:
· A "session cookie", which contains a random ID number automatically assigned to your computer from the web server for the duration of your visit. It needs to make use of faster and easier site. It will be turned off after 30 minutes of inactivity on the site and will be automatically removed from your computer when you close your browser.
· A "Script generated cookie" is automatically assigned to your computer when you register to access any of the website reserved area and at each subsequent visit. It only contains an identifier that will identify the site as a registered user so that there is no need to identify again as you move from one server to another during your visit. It will remain on your computer after your visit until it is removed from you. It will be entered again next visit.
From time to time we may use third-party advertising companies or affiliates to display and serve advertisements on our Web site. These companies can separately place or recognize a cookie file on your browser in the course of advertising to the site. We can not see the information collected or stored in third-party cookies. We do not provide any personal data about our users to advertisers or affiliates or any other third party.
4. REMOVAL AND OFF OF COOKIES
If you do not want us to place cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to disable or reject cookies. This means that no website will be able to place cookies on your computer. You can do this by changing your preferences within your browser. This may mean, however, that you may not be able to fully enjoy all parts of the site.
If you want to remove previously stored cookies, you can delete them manually at any time. This will not prevent websites from placing further cookies on your computer.
5. WHAT DO THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON YOU.
· Data collected by the server, and from cookies.
The server that serves our website collects the IP address of users who visit your site, the navigation information of the site (page requested, the request time, the type of browser and the server response).
This information is regularly aggregated and de-identified so that the number of visits to the site and its pages, the average time spent on the site and the pages visited, etc., can be measured and analyzed to improve our product offerings and marketing approach and to improve the content of the site and its functionality. This information will not be used to create profiles of individual visitors. We will not follow the individual navigation visitors, except for very limited cases where a visitor faces problems of navigation that require a service call to resolve the problem or to detect intruders.
· Data collected when you send us an Email.
We will not use the information you provide when you send us an email for purposes other than responding to your message, handle the request or your order, analyzing your comments and / or suggestions to improve our site.
· Data collected through filling out an order.
In addition to a copy of the prescription of an ophthalmologist or a licensed optician, you are required to provide the personal data indicated in the order form.
This information, as well as passwords, are treated by us in order to process your order form and the delivery of the ordered items.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA COLLECTED TO THIRD PARTY SITES.
The data collected from the server and cookies are not transferred to third parties.
7. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO YOUR DATA.
By making a specific request, you can:
· Ask what data we have about you.
· The right to obtain personal data concerning you corrected, their integration, update, block them or delete them if incomplete, unclear, outdated or used in violation of the law;
· The right to object to the processing of data about you for legitimate reasons and a right to object to the processing of data for solicitation purposes.
We will respect those rights, as required by British law in force. If you want to exercise their right of access to data, please contact us in writing at the address indicated on the site with information sufficient to identify themselves and the information you need. We will respond to your request within 40 days. We reserve the right to charge £ 10 service the logon request.
In compliance with the provisions of the 1998 Data Protection Act, the data provided will be stored in secure servers of the site and in our computer systems, all completely protected from outside access.
9. LINKS FROM THE SITE TO OTHER WEBSITES.
10. CHANGES TO RULES OF TREATMENT PRIVACY AND COOKIES.
We reserve the right to make changes to the rules of treating male Statement and Cookies data. Any changes will appear on this page. By continuing to use the site, you declare to accept any future Modifications
If you have questions or questions of any kind, you can contact us by email, telephone or mail.
Come back upstairs
On Glance24.com are offered for sale only and top-quality products, new from the factory and with 12 months warranty EEC. These products are purchased directly from Glance24 from fashion houses, manufacturers and dealers, carefully selected by stringent quality checks. Glance24 not sell lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
The main characteristics of products are shown on Glance24 within each product page.
The images and colors of products offered for sale on Glance24 may not exactly correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser or monitor used. The prices of the products may be subject to change. Glance24, in case of exercise of your right of withdrawal, has the right to not accept returned products that have been altered from their original status or have been damaged.
E 'should be remembered that the right of withdrawal is excluded in cases of products that have been manufactured "tailor-made" exclusively for the customer, such as prescription lenses, which are precisely manufactured to individual recipe.
Any complaint must be addressed to Glance24 by sending an email to email@example.com.
For all disputes that may arise, the competent court is the one where the company is based (Belluno).
VALIDITY 'DISCOUNTS and PROMOTIONS
Discounts and / or promotions that, from time to time, the Glance24.com offers on its website are only valid until the discount in question is published.
Discounts and / or promotions that are offered to customers with a newsletter or direct communication expire on the expiration day of the discount in question and may not be prolonged except with specific individual customer communication.
All discounts of any kind, are never combined with other discounts and / or offers and / or promotions in progress.